Lectures, Workshops, and Special Presentations are open to the public and are hosted by the Archaeological Research Facility in the seminar room (room 101) of the ARF at College 2251 Building (map, directions, and parking), unless otherwise noted.
Event listings by Type:
- Equipment Calendar - for scheduling ARF equipment.
- Lab Calendar - for schedule use of ARF lab space and instruments
- Atrium Calendar - for scheduling the use of the ARF Atrium.
- Room 101 Calendar - Schedule for classroom in ARF administered by Anthropology.
- Room 107 Calendar - Schedule for meeting room in the ARF near the kitchen.
- Affiliated Calendars - calendars for other departments at UC Berkeley affiliated with the ARF.
- UC Berkeley Google Calendar - Subscribe to this calendar showing UCB Holidays and start/end of instruction.
Other Events Lists
Stanford Archaeology Center
This calendar is an aggregation of a Google calendar and the Archaeology-related Events calendar at UC Berkeley. To post to this calendar or to suggest additional calendar subscriptions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goal is to display archaeology-related events and exhibits from universities, colleges, museums, and parks in the region. Most institutions use web calendar systems and, provided that all the calendars can generate iCalendar feeds (iCal), these calendars can be combined into a single archaeology-events calendar automatically through iCal subscription.